You might find many goods movers in Delhi, but we at Agarwal Packers and Movers DRS Group have established as a trusted and good name in the Packers and Movers (Logistic) field of work. You can book a service with us for Home or office, furniture and goods shifting in any part of the city and we would deliver your goods safely on time. Now let us talk about the unpacking the goods process once we help you out with the shifting process.
Consider this as the last step to settle down in your new home or office and that idea itself will make the whole process a pleasant experience. We are not saying that is an easy task, nevertheless with proper planning and execution, your work can get much easier and faster than you thought.
You need to start unpacking the kitchen at first as it needs to be organized, functional and comfortable to use. Since the kitchen is the place where a lot of family time gets to spend, you need to arrange this place before touching the other areas in the home. If you have labeled or name the boxes, it would be easier for you to know what is where and quickly complete the task of arranging the kitchen.
Wipe the counter clean before placing the kitchen items. Arrange the big items like a refrigerator, cooking gas, oven, etc. and then place the cutting board and knives, cutleries etc. Keep the delicate items packed away as you do not need them on a daily basis. Keep the kitchen detergent and soaps and other toxic products away from the childrenâ€™s reach.
Arrange the shower towels, toiletries, etc. the place because the use of a bathroom can be required at any point of time even while you are unpacking.
Place the furniture before unpacking clothes and other materials of the bedrooms. Unpack according to the season as some goods you might not need to unpack depending on the climate outside. Arrange the childrenâ€™s rooms first and let them involve in the process as that would quicken the task and make the kids feel as cozy at the new home.
The living area is mostly used to socialize and entertainment purpose, so ensure that the electronic equipment like the T.V, speakers and home theatre, etc. are properly connected.
Few other points:
- Ensure that you have quality time to unpack as it is a long process and can leave you exhausted if you have a lot of items
- If you have small kids, hire a babysitter for a few days till you finish most of the unpacking
- Get organized and do not try to unpack everything in single day if you have too many things to unpack
- Get donâ€™t unpack of the unnecessary items that you would never use
- Take small intervals in between the process as that will keep you refreshed and energized
- Take help from family and friends as it is always better to have a few more helping hands than you doing the entire work